Happy June everyone! Crazy to think this year has already reached the midpoint, seriously where has the time gone? We are getting to the part of the year where beach, tans and grilling are at the forefront of everyone’s mind. While this may not be cooked on the BBQ, this pan roasted adobo chicken is sure to be a favorite at any gathering.
I used Primal Palate’s Adobo Seasoning, and I’m telling you it’s so good you’ll find yourself wanting to overdo it on the spice. It includes all organic ingredients and includes himalayan pink salt, garlic, onion, turmeric and pepper. When sprinkled all over chicken for this pan roasted adobo chicken, that’s when the magic happens.
Cooking this pan roasted adobo chicken is so quick and easy, you can accomplish it while other parts of your meal are cooking like veggies or other sides. The absolute best part? You can cook everything in one pan and call it a day.
A quick and easy paleo chicken recipe that is sure to lighten up any summer barbecue.
- 1 Free Range Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 445. Place a cast iron skillet on the stove on medium heat. Coat the pan with olive oil (or avocado oil spray).
- Cover the chicken in the adobo seasoning and place on the skillet for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place the skillet on the top rack of the oven for 30 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165.