These quick and easy Paleo Roasted Chicken Thighs are the perfect simple weeknight dinner, and a great one pan meal that’s ready in less than an hour.
- 1 package skin-on, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp. favorite cooking oil (I use olive oil spray)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Add additional seasonings to taste
- Preheat the oven to 445.
- Place parchment paper or foil on a cooking sheet and place a wire rack on top.
- Spray the wire rack with cooking oil.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the packaging and place on the wire rack, allowing adequate space between each thigh.
- Spray the chicken thighs with your favorite cooking oil, and add salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in the oven, and let roast for 45 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Remove from the oven, add any herbs or additional spices, and let set for 5 minutes before serving.
Make sure to add the seasonings after you cook the thighs. Most seasonings outside of salt and pepper will burn easily.
- Serving Size: 1 thigh
- Calories: 77
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 616.9mg
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 0.4g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 7.4g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
Keywords: chicken thighs, roasted chicken thighs, protein