A tasty nighttime drink featuring anti inflammatory spices and healthy fats to help get and keep you in snoozeland all night long!
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground or fresh ginger
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Trader Joe’s Creamy Raw Almond Butter
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 2 cups nut milk
- Start out by placing a small saucepan on the stove on medium heat.
- Add in the milk and remaining ingredients, and stir well.
- Let the milk cook until it is slightly steaming, but not boiling hot.
- Using a milk frother (or blender) froth the golden milk latte until it reaches desired froth level.
- Pour into a mug, and top with cinnamon. Serve immediately.
Don’t allow the golden milk to start boiling or it will take a long time for it to cool for you to drink.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Sodium: 374.7mg
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.9g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14.4g
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: golden milk, turmeric latte