A delicious and easy way to add a grain free twist on a weekend favorite.
- 1 cup Birchbenders Paleo Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup favorite nut milk or water
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp Bob’s Red Mill Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 handful blueberries
- Plug in the waffle iron, and turn to medium heat setting. Place all the dry ingredients (minus the blueberries) in a mixing bowl, adding in the milk or water last. Fold in the blueberries.
- Using a large spoon, pour one spoonful of mix into the waffle iron. I like my paleo blueberry waffles a little on the crispier side, so cook to your desired liking (usually 5 – 7 minutes).
- Serve with your favorite toppings and sides.