A clean Easter treat that the whole family can enjoy using only paleo ingredients
- 8 ounces of Simple Mills Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 ounces of KiteHill Plain Cream Cheese
- 1 cup melting chocolate ((I used Eating Evolved Coconut Spread))
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon matcha
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Start out by crushing up the cookies anyway you want. It helps to cut them up into smaller pieces first (you can also place them in a larger bag and smash with anything you can find, great way to get aggressions out). Mix the cream cheese mix together with the cookies and start pulling out smaller pieces to roll into balls. Place the smaller balls onto the cookie sheet and place into the freezer for an hour.
- Once the hour is up, place the melting chocolate in a pan over medium heat, stirring continuously. Once the chocolate thickens, let cool before pouring over the paleo truffles. To create the grass, place the shredded coconut and the matcha in a bag and shake until the desired consistency is achieved. Place the shredded coconut on top of the paleo truffles and place back in the freezer for an additional hour.